Here is another helpful tool as you recruit your committee for an upcoming event….
Use a “Committee Commitment Letter” when recruiting your committee so that you can…
- Clearly express goals
- Help set expectations
- Lay out roles and responsibilities
- Show that you are serious, and organized
- Set up the level of commitment (attend event, etc)
You can even include attributes that you desire in the committee, such as:
The ideal committee member will:
- Assume responsibility for inviting guests
- Assist in personal cultivation of support
In addition is it highly suggested that you set up the regularly scheduled meeting schedule ahead of time and communicate that early on in the process.
Please provide your email and you will receive the word .doc of this letter.