We hit it out of the park!
Team Up For Down Syndrome is an organization dedicated to helping improve the lives of individuals and their families living with Down Syndrome. Some proceeds from this event help to fund team uniforms and other funding requirements for the Challenger League.
The Challenger Division of Little League was established in 1989 as a separate division of Little League to enable boys and girls with physical and mental challenges, ages 4-18, or up to 22 if still enrolled in high school, to enjoy the game of baseball along with the millions of other children who participate in the sport worldwide.
- Raise funds for Down Syndrome education and participation in the Challenger League
- Maximize the Major League All Star Night for the entertainment and benefit of all involved
- Effective use of the Angel Stadium of Anaheim Diamond Club on MLB All Star Night
- Successful Live and Silent Auction
- Met Goals for Event Sponsorship
- Met Goals for Attendee Tickets Sales
- Beneficiaries were in attendance at the event and had “rockstar” status
The Great Takeaway from the Event:
We were able to easily incorporate a new auction technology and it was very well received.
The Team Up All Stars Event presented us an opportunity to work with a unique and challenging space that allowed guests a VIP experience that they may not normally enjoy. At Sunday Sol Events we were excited by the challenge and delighted with the results.
Team Up 2013
Team Up 2012