Keeping an Annual Event Alive and Fresh
Case Study: 44 Women for Orangewood – 12th Annual Scholarship Luncheon
It is important to keep an annual event feeling alive and fresh for the attendees and the organization as a whole. This year’s annual event was an exceptional example of a great venue coupled with a fantastic keynote speaker and as a result over $230,000 was raised. This was a record breaking year.
Raise funding for foster youth college scholarships for young men and women in Orange County.
Introduce new friends and guests to the mission of Orangewood Foundation and the programs that focus on four critical areas: basic needs, housing, life skills & employment and education.
- Raised over $230,000 – a new highpoint for this annual event
- Top keynote speaker and song writer with a message that struck the core of the mission of this organization
- Spectacular location as a backdrop for this event
- Attention to the highest level of service and guest care was evident from the venue staff
- Select and simple sought after opportunity drawing items
- Created a call to action by inviting guests to participate in a College Rally Week to prepare college care packages for the Orangewood youth on scholarship
“Orangewood continues to be responsive to the needs of the former foster youth of our community. The 44 Women Scholarship Luncheon Committee was a team of dynamic women who are causes for change. We are honored to work with them and so proud of what was accomplished through this event.”