Coming in First!
The mission of Samueli Academy is to provide a transformational learning environment to community, underserved and foster teens that offers consistency, stability, support, and a community in which to belong, thrive, and grow into successful, independent adults.
- Create an unforgettable experience for the first graduating class of Samueli Academy.
- Allow the Staff and Faculty to celebrate with their graduates and rejoice in their accomplishments over the past 4 years by taking portions of the planning and the “day of” responsibilities and stress off of the faculty.
- Start a tradition that can be upheld and passed down to the next graduating class and future graduates to come.
- Faculty and Students Celebrate- A special moment was captured as the entire faculty surrounded the graduating class and cheered for them as they were announced the first ever Samueli Academy Graduating Class of 2017.
- Created a New Fire Wolf Tradition- Kicking off a year of firsts, we wanted to create a tradition that would be upheld for many years to come. We worked with the Senior Class Leadership Team to gift future graduating classes with a custom vintage Samueli Academy journal. This journal is large enough for an entire graduating class to sign just one page. Moving forward, each page will be signed by every graduating senior as they receive their diploma.
- Samueli Theater’s First High School Graduation- Not only was it Samueli Academy’s first graduation, but it was the first time a High School Graduation has been held in the awe-inspiring Samueli Theater at Segerstrom Center for the Arts.
Having participated in the Samueli Academy Ground Breaking, the Beam Signing and the Building Opening, this was a very special evening for Sunday Sol Events. We have seen the hours and years of work that culminated to this moment and it was an inspirational event for each of us on a personal level. In addition, as they say, there is a first time for everything… This year it was a first for all of us! Samueli Academy High School’s first Graduating Class! Segerstrom Center for the Arts first time hosting a High School Graduation! Sunday Sol Events first time planning a High School Graduation!